No products in the cart.
Terms and Conditions
A. PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
1. You may place an order to purchase books or other Products through our online store, and make payment for these Products through PayPal. Your use of PayPal’s services will be governed by PayPal’s terms and conditions, and we will be unable to take responsibility for PayPal’s services to you.
2. Your order will only be taken as submitted after we receive payment for the Products. Any acknowledgement of your order shall not constitute an acceptance of your order or a binding confirmation of an order to sell any Product to you. We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason at any time before the Product is delivered to you. We may, for example, have no choice but decline your order due to limited stock. We will, in all circumstances, endeavor to let you know if we have to cancel an order.
3. We also reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or errors in our pricing or other Product information published on our Website without further liability, even after an order has been placed. We will inform you as soon as we can if we do discover any such inaccuracies or errors. You may then decide if to proceed with or cancel your order. We will provide a refund of any money you paid for the cancelled Products.
4. You are responsible for all goods and services and other taxes, duties, levies or other similar requirements imposed under any law (“Taxes”) in relation to any Products you purchase through the Website. If you are required under any law to deduct or withhold any sum as Taxes imposed on any amount payable to us, the amount payable to us must be increased by such amount necessary to ensure that we will receive a net amount equal to the amount which we would have received in the absence of any such deduction or withholding.
B. USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. This Website is only for personal and non-commercial use.
2. You will, when using this Website, comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Unless we agree in writing otherwise, you may not: (a) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify or attempt to discover any Website source or object code or any software or other products, services or processes accessible through any portion of the Website; (b) use any robot, spider or other automatic device or manual process to copy or “scrape” the Website or its contents; (c) hack into, interfere with, disrupt, disable, over-burden or otherwise impair the proper working of the Website; (d) use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the Website; or (e) cache, hyperlink to, or frame the Website or any of its contents.
4. You will also not use the Website to post, transmit, distribute, link to, or solicit content that: (a) contains any advertising and promotional message; (b) violates or infringes any laws, regulatory requirements or codes; (c) infringes or violates any copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property, personal or proprietary rights of any person, or violates any obligation of confidence or any other proprietary right; (d) contains any obscene, offensive, defamatory or illegal material; (e) disrupts or undermines the security of the Website, by, for example, importing any viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots or any other harmful, damaging or destructive programmes; (f) contains any errors, whether technical or otherwise; or (g) contains any material, in any medium, that may expose us to liability or legal proceedings.
5. We may, at our discretion, monitor, refuse or remove any Products, services or other content that are available on or through the Website.
Our Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites which are not within our responsibility or control. You access such third party websites at your own risk. We do not endorse or provide any warranties in relation to any third party website, organization or individual mentioned our Website.
1. All Products provided through this Website are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective publishers, distributors or suppliers, if any.
2. We disclaim all express or implied warranties in respect of the Website, including any Products or other content available through the Website, including without limitation, any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, fitness for purpose or accuracy of product description.
3. The Website is made available on an “as is, as available” basis, and you access the Website and its content entirely at your own risk. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all Products or other content provided through the Website.
4. We do not warrant that: (a) the Website and access to it will be error-free, uninterrupted or available at all times; (b) the Website will be free from malware, viruses or other invasive or damaging code; (c) the contents on this Website are accurate or reliable; or (d) the Website and access to it will not cause harm to your system, software or equipment.
5. The exclusions in this Section D (Disclaimers) are to the extent permitted by law.
E. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
2. Except where expressly provided otherwise, under no circumstances shall Faithworks or any of our employees or other representatives be liable for any incidental, consequential or indirect losses or damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings, or business interruption, or any other loss, arising out of or in connection with your access and use of this Website.
F. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The intellectual property rights to this Website, including all Products and other content, are owned or controlled by Faithworks and/or its third party licensors. Any use of the materials on this Website without the prior written consent of Faithworks is strictly prohibited.
2. Without prejudice to the generality to the foregoing, all trademarks, product names and company names or logos used in this Website are the property of their respective owners.
G. DATA PROTECTION
Faithworks is committed to improving our Website, and to protecting the intellectual property rights and data of others. If you wish to provide feedback on our Website or Products, or if you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please do reach out to us at:
Cornerstone Resources Pte Ltd
11 East Coast Road
#02-22 The Odeon Katong
Attn: Sally Goh
J. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. This Site is owned and operated by Faithworks in Singapore, and is intended for users located in Singapore. Faithworks does not represent that this Website, including the Products and other content available through this Website, are appropriate or available for use in your location. You are responsible for complying with all the laws and regulations that apply to you and your location.
K. FORCE MAJEURE
Faithworks shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay by it in delivering the Products or other Website content, or for any damage to or defects in the Products or such other content, that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.